Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh No! Not Again!

Why, why why? Once again a nasty wasp had it's way with me. This time I was trying to mow the lawn, and apparently disturbed one.....
After going right inside and taking Benedryl and putting ice on it I waited a few minutes to see if anything else was going to happen.....soon enough I started to get itchy and red all over (and
not in a good way) and decided to go visit the local emergency room where I got some Epinephrine and other stuff to lessen the itchiness and swelling. They also gave me a prescription in case of future attacks.

It was a pretty itchy and sleep deprived night. I spent most of today alternately soaking the foot/keeping it up and watching golf. Tomorrow I guess I'll go visit my Dr. to get something so that I may wear shoes again sometime soon. Right now, only the slipper fits. Did I say I don't like this very much? I meant to.

2 comments:

SMC said...

Oh my God! Bad, bad wasp. You need to stick to those Catholic neighborhoods.

LYC said...

Yes, I'm thinking a parking lot would keep them at bay no?