Monday, October 20, 2008

Amusing Weekend






As of about 2 weeks ago, I suddenly can't post images from my phone. I've tried all the suggestions, and even rebuilt my phone, but still can't......Anyway....


It was an amusing weekend....the chillins' were up for a nice Cornish Game hen dinner on Friday night. Saturday we went to Portsmouth and on the way home, stopped at a puzzle store (all puzzles of all kinds) on Rte. 4......and bought a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Upon getting home around 7:30 Saturday evening we worked on the puzzle until 11 pm and got about 1/4 of the way done. By Sunday at 4pm we had it about 1/2 done. I always loved jigsaw puzzles and did so many while growing up...it's a lot like being a kid again....but the chillins' always have that effect on me anyways.....







Sunday night we played Wii Tiger Woods golf while listening/peeking in on the Redsox/Tampa Bay game. Although the Redsox lost, team Wally-Lulu beat team Beardsly-Hannah soundly 5up.....thanks to some heavy coaching from pro Wally.




1 comment:

SMC said...

Those kitties- always so clever. Helping with puzzles, holding down floors. The list goes on and on.