Monday, October 27, 2008

Chipping away at The to-do List









The Finished Puzzle w/Flashglare!



The Raked Lawn
It was a relatively quiet weekend including some raking on Sunday and some cleaning and puzzle finishing on Saturday.
The rest of this week promises to be somewhat bleaker than today's Indian summer like weather. There might even be a few snowflakes...oh please not yet!
Today I'm planning a little for next weekend's chores and hoping
too to fit in a little fun while I'm at it. The whole process of getting ready for winter is a bit daunting but chip away at the list I will...








Two Spooky Puzzleguards
There's going under the house and doing a little more insulating, hot water pipe wrapping (that had me under the house with a hair dryer last year) and of course plugging in the heat tape (electric bill goes up 20 dollars a month)....sigh, summer living is easier I think....I have to find something fun to do in winter....maybe snowshoing....maybe if I get some it won't snow?

3 comments:

SMC said...

Don't forget moose hunting on the to-do list.

Yes, summer living is easiest but I am not sure we would appreciate it as much if all year was like that.

LYC said...

Ideally it would be late-ish Spring all the time, but you're right about the appreciation part....we need the contrasts.

SMC said...

Ahhhhh... pictures make words make more sense. Now I see what you did all weekend. How productive... and complete with flash glare.